• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hockey 2022-2023

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Matt Tkachuk, fractured sternum..

1686714519921.png

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
I love Phil Kessel. He was great here in his role. It's the idiot Toronto fans who want The Messiah in every player. Phil was durable and productive. People wanted him to be Eric Lindros. He was a consistent scorer. He's of no value is he gets hurt. Fans in Toronto want to know what the problem is and it's really the fans.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Phil is from Madison but chose to be a Fing Gopher. He was not loved when Badgers played the Rodents(Gophers). But he is a solid player.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
I read a story that when the guys worked out in the gym, the regular guys did their thing and then the really strong guys went after. Apparently Phil and Dion Phaneuf were two of those guys. Phil is a beast.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
You should start a website or youtube channel telling them whats up. You’d make a lot of friends.
You know, it's 24/7 Leafs talk up here. I imagine about the same as football in Green Bay. I can't in good conscience add to the cacophony.. :roflmao:

It reminds me of that scene from Major League ..
It's not the pitching, it's the hitting... It's not the hitting it's the fielding..

James

Out There
Instructor
Rooting for the Leafs!

Well, probably won’t be able to take it.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Are the Pens legitimate Cup contenders after the Karlsson trade? I'm not sure, but I bet they get back to sell-out crowds. Crosby, Malkin, and Letang all earned their big contracts last season. It was their support that let them down. The trade unloaded a bunch of bad contracts for mediocre players that Hextall made. Karlsson will certainly help their stale powerplay. That alone might get them back to the playoffs.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Are the Pens legitimate Cup contenders after the Karlsson trade? I'm not sure, but I bet they get back to sell-out crowds. Crosby, Malkin, and Letang all earned their big contracts last season. It was their support that let them down. The trade unloaded a bunch of bad contracts for mediocre players that Hextall made. Karlsson will certainly help their stale powerplay. That alone might get them back to the playoffs.
Could be, but the window is closing fast. The three big guns are all over 35 now. EK is right behind. And of course who is the goalie you trust there? I think they'll be better than last year but true contenders I'm not sure about that. Dubas is smart I just hope he learned his lesson for you guys.

Sponsor

Staff online