• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hockey 2022-2023

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Really want the Stars to win for Pavs, but I guess it won't be in the cards for him to get to another final, let alone win one.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
It was a hell of a night for the green teams facing elimination.. On to game 6 on the west ice and on to game 7 on the east court.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
They must be kicking themselves that they didn’t even show up for Game 3.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Benn currently a minus 2...
I mean, I know I keep harping on it, but those older Stars guys are losers. ("Stars guys"? too much wine I guess)

*not Pavelski. He doesn't count. He was always an Avs killer, don't know how many goals he scored against them, but it was a lot. I like him, though.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
There was talk about Seguin for a long time.. sorry about your secret crush team getting caved in.. they aren't good enough for you anyway... :ogbiggrin:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I mean, I know I keep harping on it, but those older Stars guys are losers. ("Stars guys"? too much wine I guess)

*not Pavelski. He doesn't count. He was always an Avs killer, don't know how many goals he scored against them, but it was a lot. I like him, though.
Pavs comes back every year and does good charity golf outing.
Suter, also from Wisconsin, isn't liked as much any more. His cheap hits has lost him fans in Wis.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
There was talk about Seguin for a long time.. sorry about your secret crush team getting caved in.. they aren't good enough for you anyway... :ogbiggrin:
Yeah yeah yeah ... haha. I have despised the Stars for 25 yr, so it's disconcerting to like the new young core that they have. I guess when the Avs start losing to them, I will change my mind.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I thought Dallas would give up. Wrong..
Updated for you

Dallas will be goalie, (and possibly coach) shopping.

Hard to keep pulling for them after 24 years living in a different market. The classless fans don't help.

So, fair weather fan only nowadays..

James

Out There
Instructor
Will Florida vs Vegas be the lowest watched final ever?

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Despite the low viewership, it's Gary's wet dream. Vegas and Miami in the final?!? He's getting frisky tonight!!

Sponsor