• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hockey 2022-2023

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
They were saying he drafted Adam Fox, Tkachuk.. I get that. But they didn't want to play in Calgary and made that known. Which is ok except what did they get back? Tkachuk for Huberdeau?? How'd that work out?? So if he's expected to make this a playoff team, who is he getting for Marner, Matthews, Nylander?? This should be great..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I can relate to Leafs fans. I grew up in Minnesota as a Vikings fan. Though I've moved on living other places as long or longer than the 10 years in MN I'll still grin ear to ear IF I EVER see them win a SuperBowl. But, they're now 3rd of 4th behind the other 10 year + home teams that are more recent.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Well that was fun. Looks like Hill and the iron gave Florida a taste of what Florida gave Carolina. I think the Panthers bounce back. Hope this goes 7

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Vegas up 2-0 in the game and 1-0 in the series. It looks like this game might go sideways if Vegas scores again...

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I was concerned about the layoff for Bob ... he was in such a zone.

And I say "concerned" -- I was cheering for Florida, because I can't stand Vegas. But I don't really like Florida, and they are making me really not like them, and Vegas really has nothing to be upset about, they are doing great, acting great, playing great. But that pregame. The glitter. The LTIR shenanigans. I don't know what to do. Watch the Nuggets, I guess.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
You know I see the team and players more. I get the irritating Vegas stuff. But great guys and coaching. Straight lines, win battles, simple safe plays. Love it.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
You know I see the team and players more. I get the irritating Vegas stuff. But great guys and coaching. Straight lines, win battles, simple safe plays. Love it.

Yes, and that is definitely true, and causing the dilemma in my brain. Much of the Vegas stuff I dislike is in the past, sorta like my Dallas problem. And yes, still sour from their dismissal of the Avs a few years back. But the conflict is real....

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Surprised there was nothing called in the mele that followed that..

Sergei has also.... left the building... His mojo must have missed the flight to Vegas

S.H.

USSA Coach
Skier
I was concerned about the layoff for Bob ... he was in such a zone.

And I say "concerned" -- I was cheering for Florida, because I can't stand Vegas. But I don't really like Florida, and they are making me really not like them, and Vegas really has nothing to be upset about, they are doing great, acting great, playing great. But that pregame. The glitter. The LTIR shenanigans. I don't know what to do. Watch the Nuggets, I guess.
I like Cassidy. So go VGK.

Bob has been a very meh goalie for a few years. Has had a great few weeks. Looks like he's getting back to his norm.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I like Cassidy. So go VGK.

Bob has been a very meh goalie for a few years. Has had a great few weeks. Looks like he's getting back to his norm.
I kept thinking his luck was going to run out against Carolina. Not sure I'd rather be watching my guys take this shellacking though..

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
For sure. My son and I were having this discussion, he was a great goalie, but hasn't been for a while. The magic returned for a good while, but it's more likely that he returns to who he has been recently. Without the magic, Florida is toast.