• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Totti Ski Buttons rock!

Wall of Skis 1 of 2.JPG

Cantankerous

Putting on skis
Skier
Not sure if you are looking for something home-made or if you want to purchase...

If you are looking to buy something--I really love my Rocker Ski rack--check it out--it doesn't de-camber-- the skis--and its good looking.

GA49

Getting on the lift
Skier
Not sure if you are looking for something home-made or if you want to purchase...

If you are looking to buy something--I really love my Rocker Ski rack--check it out--it doesn't de-camber-- the skis--and its good looking.

This is actually my favorite. They even offered to discount the shipping. The price is still kind of keeping me at bay for the moment. I may crack and buy it though

OriginalDayWlkr

Impossible is nothing...
Skier
This is actually my favorite. They even offered to discount the shipping. The price is still kind of keeping me at bay for the moment. I may crack and buy it though
For what it is worth, I had the Rocker Ski Rack. Replaced it with the Gravity Grabber, and now I use the Totti Button's. Rocker was my least favorite of the 3. If you do not get the ski positioned correctly in the Rocker Ski Rack, they will slip out and fall to the ground - the more rocker in the ski, the higher you have to push the ski through the mount. Which, if you have a low ceiling, could affect storage options. A Rocker Ski Rack also takes up considerably more room on the wall than the Button Rack.

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 270
  • tempImageRv9fPl.png
    tempImageRv9fPl.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Extra points for mirror to check out overall ensemble before one commits a fashion obscenity

:) :mask::thumb::thumb::thumb:

That's a pass-through, from one stall of the garage to the other, not a mirror.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
For what it is worth, I had the Rocker Ski Rack. Replaced it with the Gravity Grabber, and now I use the Totti Button's. Rocker was my least favorite of the 3. If you do not get the ski positioned correctly in the Rocker Ski Rack, they will slip out and fall to the ground - the more rocker in the ski, the higher you have to push the ski through the mount. Which, if you have a low ceiling, could affect storage options. A Rocker Ski Rack also takes up considerably more room on the wall than the Button Rack.
We have the rocker and agree it can be tricky at times. Never fun to hear a thump in the garage lol. After you figure it out its not too bad.

1664904450987.png
1664904464696.png

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
Extra points for mirror to check out overall ensemble before one commits a fashion obscenity

That's a pass-through, from one stall of the garage to the other, not a mirror.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

I've physically stood in that garage and I totally thought it was a mirror when I was standing 8 feet away! Total optical illusion.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Why are all these skis in the garage?? Mom won't let you keep then in the house????

I don't actually have a garage.. :huh:

GA49

Getting on the lift
Skier
Went with the rocker ski rack. Had some issues initially installing but it was because of a stripped screw. Owner of the company was extremely helpful and sent more of the finished screws. Very happy with it and would highly reccoemend it

20221008_123340.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online