• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

House Olive Oil

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Bumping this thread with this article from The New York Times' Wirecutter product review division. I often go first to Wirecutter when I'm needing to buy something I have no familiarity with. Their #1 pick is en route from Mr Bezo's web store as I type this.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Bumping this thread with this article from The New York Times' Wirecutter product review division. I often go first to Wirecutter when I'm needing to buy something I have no familiarity with. Their #1 pick is en route from Mr Bezo's web store as I type this.

Funny. Grazza has another item that they call "Drizzle," which I recently bought locally. I haven't given it proper focus yet so have no report, other that it's fun that it comes in a nozzled squeeze bottle.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

very interesting.

I recall Costco's was well reviewed years back but I just checked their site and they haven't a review rating for their products .. I wonder if quality got away from them??

I just happen to need some Olive Oil, it's running low so I may just be cheap and pick up a jug of the Bertolli at Sams Club (pretty close) and some other smaller "fancy" ones for salads and such.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier

I have used the Bertolli several times, the other not that familiar with. I have tried some of the Sicilian and found them to be a little strong for my taste.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

This guide linked to in the NYT article is worth reading, especially the how-its-made section at the end:
https://fat.gold/guide/#extra-virgin-certification

Sponsor

Staff online