• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How did you find SkiTalk.com?

• EpicSki

Votes: 183 65.8%
  • TGR

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • The SkiDiva

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other skiing based forum (AlpineZone, SeniorSkiing, ect)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Google Search

Votes: 50 18.0%
  • Other search engine (Bing, DuckDuckGo, ect)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Friend/Referral

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Other, please add in a post.

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Saw someone wearing Pugski swag

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
True story .......
I walked out of my place the other night and heard voices, laughter and a few shenanigans, followed the trail to inside and found this - who knew ?
A1C8401B-F503-4799-B8C6-656B864FBBE4.jpeg

Laner

Wax on, wax off.
Skier
My google search for moustache waxing techniques pointed me here... ;)

It was actually my google search for info on a used ski posting (on a local buy&sell) that led me to an identical post on Phil’s Garage Sale and Ski Swap. After a few more page visits and some casual reading, this site and the witty banter quickly reminded me of another forum I enjoy reading—one with never ending discussions about motor oil and chain lube...:ogcool:

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
My google search for moustache waxing techniques pointed me here... ;)

It was actually my google search for info on a used ski posting (on a local buy&sell) that led me to an identical post on Phil’s Garage Sale and Ski Swap. After a few more page visits and some casual reading, this site and the witty banter quickly reminded me of another forum I enjoy reading—one with never ending discussions about motor oil and chain lube...:ogcool:

That other forum wouldn't happen to be MX related, would it?

Laner

Wax on, wax off.
Skier
That other forum wouldn't happen to be MX related, would it?

MX related... :thumb:. And I would assume the MX banter on the subjects would not differ much from those of general sport/touring moto forums :D.

Now if I could just get my 5 or 7yo interested in MX so I could find an excuse to play in the dirt.

Woodsrider427

Getting on the lift
Skier
MX related... :thumb:. And I would assume the MX banter on the subjects would not differ much from those of general sport/touring moto forums :D.

Now if I could just get my 5 or 7yo interested in MX so I could find an excuse to play in the dirt.

I am a member of the Vital MX forum and I like reading (and occasionally participating in) the topics there as much as I do here, maybe more since I have been involved in moto so much longer and I actually know what I'm talking about there!!

Your kids are a great age, mine started riding at 3 and 5 yo and we raced Harescrambles together for several years. One is now in college and the other right behind so not many weekends spent together anymore. I miss those days. But I have a week long ski trip coming up with each of them separately so all is good!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I bump for the newbies.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not a newbie, but missed this the first time around.

Possibly the most mature and least hysterical forum on the internet.

Thanks for the cat herding, when occasionally needed!

jtrain

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Tricia fit my wife for a pair of boots. True direct marketing!

Sponsor