• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How do I label my post with a region?

Posaune

sliding
Skier
I've been trying to figure out how to put the region label on a thread I want to post. I know it was explained but I can't find the thread and I don't see any obvious way to do it. I imagine it's right in front of me, but I have a way of seeing right through things. Thanks for any help.

RNZ

aka Ski Kiwi
Skier
I posted a thread on Revelstoke but overlooked / forgot to tag it and it let me post without a region. I can't see how to go back and edit the title. I'd appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. Thanks

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We do not have the regions in the Trip Reorts. Is it something that members would like and feel that it would be a useful tool/feature to have?

drabina

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Which region would ski resorts in the Catskills (NY) fall into? Mid-Atlantic or New England?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In the procsess of going back and editing the older reports.

Which region would ski resorts in the Catskills (NY) fall into? Mid-Atlantic or New England?

Ask anyone from "New York" if they are in New England. Go ahead...I dare ya ;)

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
But that does get into what kind of skiing do they have and which "skiing region" is it? I'm sure those upstaters think their skiing is more like New England and less like PA. Just like I think Schweitzer et al have more in common with Northern Rockies like Fernie and Whitefish than they do with Whistler. State boundaries are nice, but ski regions really don't conform to them.