• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Howdy from Houston!

LoneStarMtnLover

Booting up
Skier
Greetings,

Gen X former compulsive skier whose love for the mountains was awakened spring skiing in Alaska (thanks Alyeska and neighboring landscape) this April. Curious to meet other Houstonians (or nearby Texans) planning to travel this upcoming ski season [e.g., West Coast (Lake Tahoe and Mammoth), Pacific NW (Oregon, Washington, Idaho) and coterminous USA resorts (UT, CO, WY, MO); Canada (Whittier, Banff); Alaska, etc.]. Although I'm reluctant to describe myself as "expert," I'm beyond advanced (used to race GS and slalom, skied four days/week for years, etc.) and am hoping to meet up with other ski enthusiasts who enjoy piste and off-piste routes (and perhaps one-day, bucket list heli-skiing in Alaska). My fiancé just started skiing this spring and is anxious to learn, so if a partner is new to the sport no worries. Got an IKON pass and hope to make the most of it this upcoming 22-23 season. If interested, please PM/DM/IM me. Thanks to all the moderators for making this site a reality!

Cheers,

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome!:wave:

How did you find our corner of the internet? Have you checked out the regional threads yet?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks! Google directed me here. No, can you direct me to the regional threads? I searched unsuccessfully.

Here is the Resort section...

Then if you click any of the prefixed, it will focus on that region.

Sponsor

Staff online