• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I need new ski pants!

Powder High

Getting off the lift
Skier
I picked up the North Face Freedom insulated last year. They're good and fit well. And no, unlike what the review says they are not baggy (I'm thin, and they're very snug). Good deal for $160.

Second on this best of list:

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
@neonorchid did you delete your post? that was funny! Don't worry, have a few mediums (my normal size) in the closet that Im sure will be for sale next season. :thumb: I bought larges in the compound bibs for extra room for uber cold stormy days.

Last edited:

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@neonorchid did you delete your post? that was funny! Don't worry, have a few mediums (my normal size) in the closet that Im sure will be for sale next season. :thumb: I bought larges in the compound bibs for extra room for uber cold stormy days.
Well, I had attached the photo rather than post quote which would've abbreviated the photo out. It posted directly under your post rendering the second photo redundant, I edited it out, after which my post ended up at the top of the 3rd page and no longer made sense without the photo or quoted post. Was going to repost with the photo, got distracted, the ADD kicked in...
:doh:

I'm glad you appreciated the humor :ogbiggrin: You do know you're not allowed to fall off the diet wagon until the next seasons Mediums are sold and replaced with Medium Short inseam. ogwink Before holes in the cuffs catch the brake, the long wide cuffs themselves will catch the brake locking your legs together and catapulting you who knows which way (True story happened to me on a pair of demo skis)

:crash:

Reactions: Ron

Sponsor

Staff online