• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ikon Pass deferred deadline April 11,2021

Codger

Booting up
Skier
I just learned ikon unused passes can be deferred until April 11(at least at Stratton and sugarbush)

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm glad the decision date is so late. It means I can wait till it is clear whether there will be a spring-skiing season that I feel safe participating in.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yep, the key point for the ikon deferral was you can bail out on your terms for even personal reasons, even if the resort is open and running. If you didn't like the resort policies or travel issues or how crowds are looking or whatever reason, you can kick it to next year no explanation needed.

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
With travel so limited (I'm not flying), and due to my many years of experience, it'll be a money saver for me to roll my Ikon pass to next winter and buy the few old-geezer tickets I'll need this winter.

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
With travel so limited (I'm not flying), and due to my many years of experience, it'll be a money saver for me to roll my Ikon pass to next winter and buy the few old-geezer tickets I'll need this winter.

Depending upon how this season goes (unlikely I use my Ikon pass this year, but we’ll see), the credit would come in handy next year. But, I think my overall ski spending in 2021-22 will be 2-3x normal spending. :ogbiggrin: I’ll be raring to go and will have at least one bucket list trip.

Sponsor

Staff online