• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

In "line" for Epic reservations

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
So today is the day ... I looked around and cannot find any related feature on their WEB pages.
Am I missing it, does anyone know how to do it?

It's working for me. Log into your EpicPass Account on the web. Open the Season Passes tab. Select the submenu Reservations and you will see a list of all of your current EpicPass reservation days. Next to each reservation day in this list is an option to cancel the reservation.

No need to drop into the interminable EpicPass phone lines or chat queues!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The reservations page says:
"The ability to change or cancel reservations will become available on November 17.
What are the odds that people will have the wherewithal and motivation to go back in and cancel days they booked but have new travel restrictions pop up and make it impossible for them to get there and ski? That said, maybe when/if it comes to that the local demand will be low enough to where they could just scrap the reservations and anyone who is already there is good to go??

wooglin

Making fresh tracks
Skier
What are the odds that people will have the wherewithal and motivation to go back in and cancel days they booked but have new travel restrictions pop up and make it impossible for them to get there and ski? That said, maybe when/if it comes to that the local demand will be low enough to where they could just scrap the reservations and anyone who is already there is good to go??
I made reservations on day 1 with the thought that I might need to change them. Haven’t actually made the changes yet because it hasn’t come to that, but in my case at least the odds are 100%.

SummitGuy

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
@SummitGuy: go the FAQs; they tell you how to go to your confirmation email to change or cancel existing reservations for "Core Season" priority reservations on and after 11/17.
Thanks, I found it -- it is in "My Epic Account" in the "Season Passes" tab.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Making early season reservations was even quicker than the regular season reservations. I logged in at noon to get in the waiting room, walked away, and came back at 1pm to see I had a less than 30-minute wait. Walked away again and when I got the email saying it was my turn I logged in and reserved two days at Heavenly in less than 5 minutes. Good job Vail!

Reactions: BC.
TS
musicmatters

musicmatters

Getting on the lift
Skier
I was 300th in line today when then realeasd the Thanksgiving week days for Park City. Only in the “waiting room” for like 5mins.

I reserved every day (mon-fri) of that week for me and my daughter. I checked back 90mins later and every day except Monday was sold out

I could see them adding more capacity if they are able to open up more terrain near the end of the week.

Sponsor