• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Introducing Lusti Skis

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Lusti-Skis-SkiTalk-Slider.jpeg
This thread is for the general discussion of the Article Introducing Lusti Skis. Please add to the discussion here.

Last edited:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve been waiting for this article for awhile and the reviews. I plan to be a guinea pig on the MP77 unless @Philpug and Mike at Premier Skis tell me otherwise. I was looking at the PC77, but given my light weight (145lbs and 173cm tall) the part that jumped out at me from that ski’s review was “lighter and finesse skiers need not apply.”

I have a pair of Pivot 14s waiting for them.

Last edited:

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, a minor complaint...but a complaint nonetheless. What is it with the alphanumeric identifiers? Did Lusti decide to copy automakers? What happened to names???
It's easy to remember "Enforcer" or "Mindbender". I gave up trying to figure the differences in skis like the Fischer or Head carving lines... and now we have CRW and CRW+ and MP and LP and PC and....

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
Ok, a minor complaint...but a complaint nonetheless. What is it with the alphanumeric identifiers? Did Lusti decide to copy automakers? What happened to names???
It's easy to remember "Enforcer" or "Mindbender". I gave up trying to figure the differences in skis like the Fischer or Head carving lines... and now we have CRW and CRW+ and MP and LP and PC and....
I'd actually been looking that them for a while and thought the names - which are abbreviations - are pretty good. CRW is Cross Wide Ride or maybe Cross Wide Rocker (don't remember exactly), an all-mountain line. PC is Performance Carving. I didn't know the other two till reading them yesterday but they make sense to me.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
I'd actually been looking that them for a while and thought the names - which are abbreviations - are pretty good. CRW is Cross Wide Ride or maybe Cross Wide Rocker (don't remember exactly), an all-mountain line. PC is Performance Carving. I didn't know the other two till reading them yesterday but they make sense to me.
And Lusti's ski selector is saying PC177 among other stuff. So many choices. I guess that's good.