• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Snow is forecasted for tonight through Monday night above 6500’. Let’s hope this is a repeat of last year. And keeping my fingers crossed, it may help with all of the fires around here and get rid of this damn smoke. No good having snow in the mountains when you can’t even see them.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Noticeably cooler in Spokane this AM. Expected high today 63*!

BC is expecting some snow too, hope it helps with the fires and smoke. The air all through this region needs a good scrubbing.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The high temperature today (PNW) is only forecast to be around 60 degrees, and not get any warmer than low-mid 70’s this week, more likely mid-60’s with some showers. This is freaking August, when we have normally have reliably clear and sunny days.

TS
SShore

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
View of west face of Fan Mountain from the porch this morning. Lone Peak is right behind Fan Mountain. IMG_2732.jpeg

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yeah, it's cooling off. 108f at my desert lake yesterday. And the water dipped below 90f. Actually while the air temperature is still warm (beastly?), it really is more comfortable than normal as the monsoon humidity is missing. Still skiing - on the water.

Eric