• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

It ain't gonna drink itself!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh, duuuuude. If you think debauchery is eating a frozen burrito ... :eek: ... you need to get out more.
No, the debauchery was the large drink.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
I cleaned out my Space case with some grain alcohol and am left with this quite potent green concoction I'm not sure what to do with. Give me some cocktail recommendations.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I cleaned out my Space case with some grain alcohol and am left with this quite potent green concoction I'm not sure what to do with. Give me some cocktail recommendations.
Just add the olive, shake not stired.

Reactions: Ogg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Just add the olive, shake not stired.
It's quite potent and needs to be diluted a bit, IMO. I'm no lightweight but this is a concentration derived from years of buildup from premium flower. Most people would be completely wrecked even if they were regular users.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
when worlds collide

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I want to hear what he came up with. Something like Fairy Dust with Kahlua and Bailey's? Dilute with a vermouth to maybe 22% ABV ?

One problem I foresee is lots of oil separation / cloudiness as the alcohol level drops down, just like with absinthe, hence the thought of going with something with cream in it like Baileys.

Yes, my brain totally went to special eggnog. I think protein-based drinks like gin fizz are going to be tricky.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
What's a Space case?
The original 4 piece herb grinder. Now you can get knock offs for much cheaper. https://spacecase.com/

I want to hear what he came up with. Something like Fairy Dust with Kahlua and Bailey's? Dilute with a vermouth to maybe 22% ABV ?

One problem I foresee is lots of oil separation / cloudiness as the alcohol level drops down, just like with absinthe, hence the thought of going with something with cream in it like Baileys.

Yes, my brain totally went to special eggnog. I think protein-based drinks like gin fizz are going to be tricky.
I tried some just mixed with peach lemonade. It didn't look too appetizing but was pretty tasty and definitely packed a kick. The cloudiness and separation is an issue. I need to strain out more of the particulate IMG_2533.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online