It ain't gonna drink itself!

doc

Getting off the lift
Skier
Clase Azul is an outstanding tequila. Its wasted in a margarita, but that hasn't stopped me from drinking it that way also.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sometimes I wonder if they put lesser quality in the fancy containers just to distract from the quality and still justify the higher price.
Perhaps, but I've had that particular Tequila before and its quite good. Actuallly exceptionally good.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
Ever have Clase Azul tequila? Guests staying the weekend brought a couple of bottles. Age, altitude and indiscretion…we all feel like s..t today.

@Tricia is spot on. It was good in fact too good.
going the opposite direction, I recall when in college and better quality was not to be affordable. Had visitors from NZ, both rugby players who complained about the "piss beer" we were drinking out at the bars, but it was cheap and by the pitcher - lots and lots. Next day they both agreed one can get just as drunk.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
going the opposite direction, I recall when in college and better quality was not to be affordable. Had visitors from NZ, both rugby players who complained about the "piss beer" we were drinking out at the bars, but it was cheap and by the pitcher - lots and lots. Next day they both agreed one can get just as drunk.
Yeah but there is a difference between college and the stage of life I'm at.
I don't necessarily want to get drunk, but I want to enjoy my beverage.

Lorenzzo

Still Waiting on Pow
Skier
It could be me but I remember all the beer in college tasting like er piss. Probably because they were frat keggers with the cheapest possible draught beer.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I certainly do not miss the quality nor the quantity of what was consumed years ago.
Since I never drank until I was 40 I can't say that.
Or maybe I could say that. I would probably be in better health if I didn't drink, however, when I didn't drink, I ate a lot more ice cream....
Hmmmm booze or ice cream.... :snowball:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Since I never drank until I was 40 I can't say that.
Or maybe I could say that. I would probably be in better health if I didn't drink, however, when I didn't drink, I ate a lot more ice cream....
Hmmmm booze or ice cream.... :snowball:
I have cut way back on drinking but my ice cream consumption has increased. Trust me it has been an improvement.