• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Northern Rockies/Alberta Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee (January 10-13, 2021)

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
During the JH Gathering last year we did GT one day. Quite possibly the best ski day of my life. Insane views, great snow, short lines, and great people to ski with. JH is fun and big, but the vibe at GT was more to my liking, more of an area than resort. Plus you get to stop at Grand Teton Distillery in Driggs on the way back to JH! If you like vodka, I VERY highly recommend their top shelf stuff. Absolutely wonderful over ice. Don't ruin it with mixers.

noobski

Out on the slopes
Skier
During the JH Gathering last year we did GT one day. Quite possibly the best ski day of my life. Insane views, great snow, short lines, and great people to ski with. JH is fun and big, but the vibe at GT was more to my liking, more of an area than resort. Plus you get to stop at Grand Teton Distillery in Driggs on the way back to JH! If you like vodka, I VERY highly recommend their top shelf stuff. Absolutely wonderful over ice. Don't ruin it with mixers.

I agree with everything you stated (although we didn't have time to stop for the booze)!