• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jonesing for winter video stoke!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its that time of year when I start looking at ski videos to amp up the already "jonsing for winter"
@Philpug has the limited edition skis released by Blizzard this past season that are a throwback to the skis in this video.
@Marcus Caston is a stud!

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
That guy looks like ski racer!!;) Blasting bumps and crud on 205's!! Hope they come out with some new episodes this season.

The bump episode with Mosley is probably my favorite from that series.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
First 4 minutes of this Youtube clip from the opening scenes of Greg Stump's, Fistful of Moguls
is as good as bump skiing gets filmed on a perfect blue sky day at Steamboat in front of rimed aspen trees, light powder snow, and a sound track able to send chills down spines to any humans with a beating pulse.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I've got Timeless on the DVR and fired it up last weekend after I was burned out on football. Sometime before Thanksgiving the 2006 edit of Winter Equinox will make it's way to the living room theater..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Pro tip... Don't show this stuff to your itty bitty kids who haven't started learning to ski yet or are really just starting out. It will freak them out and might make them scared to go with you. Sometimes they think you're taking them to try THIS instead of the beginner area. It never occurred to me that this could backfire as an attempt to get a little kid excited about skiing until wife pointed it out. It totally CAN scare them and have them making excuses not to go with you!

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
First 4 minutes of this Youtube clip from the opening scenes of Greg Stump's, Fistful of Moguls
is as good as bump skiing gets filmed on a perfect blue sky day at Steamboat in front of rimed aspen trees, light powder snow, and a sound track able to send chills down spines to any humans with a beating pulse.

Thats a great film! I was just taking a coffee break from humping shingles up a roof, watching that video totally reminded me why Im busting my ass today(mid October)! Got me stoked!! Winter is coming.

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Helly Hansen has some very nice (Warren Miller?) movies on their YouTube channel.

Sponsor