• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

K2 FL3X Boot

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
This boot looks very familiar, anyone have any feedback?
1042873_000_2.jpg

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I had the same pair of Flexons for over 20 years. I changed liner 5 times and the shell 4 times, but they were the same Flexons. ;)

Raichle Flexons
Kneissl Flexons
Full Tilt
K2 FL3X
Does this cat have five of nine lives left?

Bruno Schull

Getting off the lift
Skier
I have to admit, I'd love to try one on and see what the fit and flex feel like, and of course see how they ski.

My understanding is that these style boots have a more linear flex pattern compared to other style boots? is that correct, or do I have it backwards?

Any other significant differences?

Also, does K2 offer toungues in different flex? I'm a big guy and usually ski in 130/140 ish boots

Bruno

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Also, does K2 offer toungues in different flex? I'm a big guy and usually ski in 130/140 ish boots
Yes, they do. Bode has been skiing in a Full Tilt off and on for the past few seasons and he tends to ski in a stiffer boot.

TS
Uncle-A

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I had the same pair of Flexons for over 20 years. I changed liner 5 times and the shell 4 times, but they were the same Flexons. ;)

Raichle Flexons
Kneissl Flexons
Full Tilt
K2 FL3X
Does this cat have five of nine lives left?
I still have my original Flexons, I think they are a 97 last, maybe a 98 I don't remember. They are a size 9, back before they went to 26.5 and 305 BSL. Without a doubt they are the highest preference/tuffest boot I have ever skied.

Sponsor