• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Killington 2020-2021

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
In May... OK, I think it is going to be an earlier closing than it has been over the past five years. (based on nothing)
If they have spread the snowmaking out instead of building up Superstar, that will shorten the season.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
If they have spread the snowmaking out instead of building up Superstar, that will shorten the season.

The swale of snow probably did preserve the supply, but now that it's spread out it doesn't look as deep in comparison to years past. But who knows. Cold temps make a difference. Rain, wind and beating sun take a toll.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier

And the late start plus lacking aggresive preparation for WC has left Killington behind its typical base. I don't see the snow lasting to June.

Yesterday, Tuesday, was quite good. It was a bit too sloppy but plenty of bumps with a variety of types. Sunshine always helps. First time to Killington this year.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
And the late start plus lacking aggresive preparation for WC has left Killington behind its typical base. I don't see the snow lasting to June.

Yesterday, Tuesday, was quite good. It was a bit too sloppy but plenty of bumps with a variety of types. Sunshine always helps. First time to Killington this year.