• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kristofferson Photographed on Marker Comps

Snuckerpooks

Getting on the lift
Skier
Saw this photo on social media.

Henrik Kristofferson... but look (pun intended) at the bindings. Those are for sure not Look bindings from Rossignol. Nor are they his signature green.

Was it Marcel Hirscher who had a special contract clause to use the Marker Comps? May we see another with Henrik? Hopefully Solden will give us an answer.

These bindings seem to be preferred by a lot of ski racers. Both professionally and on the amateur side. It still amazes me how these bindings seem sought after in the 2nd hand market.
E605C1E8-F5EA-4DEE-BD5A-AC9F776C350F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose32

Attacking the Fall Line
Skier
Has anyone heard if HK re-signed with Rossignol? Contract expired after this past season.
Hard to believe I missed this news - but wanted to ask.

TS
Snuckerpooks

Snuckerpooks

Getting on the lift
Skier
Haven't heard anything and his twitter has been pretty quiet.

CascadeConcrete

Out on the slopes
Skier
Has anyone heard if HK re-signed with Rossignol? Contract expired after this past season.
I can't say anything for certain. But he's on Rossignols in that pic. One would think he'd be trying out other skis if he was switching. My guess is he stays.

wnyskier

Out on the slopes
Skier
There was a comment on the Van Deer IG feed from someone who had an athlete on the snow at the same time as Raposo. The athlete claimed that HK was seen on Van Deer product.

Take it for what it's worth. No hard evidence, just word of mouth from the feed.

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
I sure can be wrong about this, but I somehow think Van Deer doesn't have neither product nor money that Kristofferson would be at least slightly interested in. Also Hirscher himself just laughed when he was asked about possibility to have Kristofferson on Van Deer during one of interviews less then 2 months ago. At that time, after pretty hard laughter he said that he doesn't see any realistic chance this will ever happen. But then again, who knows. But personally I would dare to bet, Kristofferson is staying on Rossi.
PS: That "athlete on snow at same time as Raposo" could very well be Haugan that was announced today as new skiers on Van Deer.... same suite same helmet, so pretty easy to mix him with Kristofferson.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
^ this

I doubt any real contender is going with Croc/ Augment/ VD with their lackluster track record of supplying even recitational skiers.

bravohb9

Booting up
Skier
There was a comment on the Van Deer IG feed from someone who had an athlete on the snow at the same time as Raposo. The athlete claimed that HK was seen on Van Deer product.

Take it for what it's worth. No hard evidence, just word of mouth from the feed.
Seems like you were correct aha

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I sure can be wrong about this, but I somehow think Van Deer doesn't have neither product nor money that Kristofferson would be at least slightly interested in.
I doubt any real contender is going with Croc/ Augment/ VD with their lackluster track record of supplying even recitational skiers.
Your answers are here:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 8.03.46 AM.png