• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kudos to Quadlock

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been using a Quadlock to hold my phone on the bars of my bike this summer so I can get video. It works really well and and has survived one good tumble and a few minor tip overs. The last tumble, however, broke a piece of the Quadlock. I contacted Quadlock via email on September 29 explaining the issue and asking if they had replacement parts. Darryl F. got back to me, had me send some confirmation photos, and sent out the part. I had it on October 1, no charge. Since I caused the break I offered to cover the cost but was told that I didn't have to. Outstanding customer service for a really good phone holder. i

If you're looking for a solid, easy to use phone holder for your bike, car, ATV, motorcycle, or elsewhere I'd highly recommend the Quadlock, if for nothing more than the customer service.

20211002_080741.jpg

The black plate was replaced after one of the ears broke when the phone was unceremoniously ripped from the bar. The Quadlock case on the phone worked well and the phone suffered no damage.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Good to know. I've yet found a phone holder for the car that works for me.

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Good to know. I've yet found a phone holder for the car that works for me.
Check them out. They have a bunch of versions.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Quadlock looks great. I went with SP Connect because their phone case is really slim and unobtrusive and they have about a billion bike, motorcycle, body and car mounts.

So far, so good!

They also seem to have fairly regular 20% off deals if you sign up for their email.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been using a Quadlock to hold my phone on the bars of my bike this summer so I can get video. It works really well and and has survived one good tumble and a few minor tip overs. The last tumble, however, broke a piece of the Quadlock. I contacted Quadlock via email on September 29 explaining the issue and asking if they had replacement parts. Darryl F. got back to me, had me send some confirmation photos, and sent out the part. I had it on October 1, no charge. Since I caused the break I offered to cover the cost but was told that I didn't have to. Outstanding customer service for a really good phone holder. i

If you're looking for a solid, easy to use phone holder for your bike, car, ATV, motorcycle, or elsewhere I'd highly recommend the Quadlock, if for nothing more than the customer service.

View attachment 143779
The black plate was replaced after one of the ears broke when the phone was unceremoniously ripped from the bar. The Quadlock case on the phone worked well and the phone suffered no damage.
Agree. My only gripe is that the case doesn't lie flat. So I end up swapping out the case before and after every ride.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Agree. My only gripe is that the case doesn't lie flat. So I end up swapping out the case before and after every ride.
@Tricia does too. I don't find it as much of an issue. I will swap out once I stop riding in say a month or so.

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I've noticed that but it doesn't bother me. I usually put my phone face down anyway. The raised edges keep the glass off the surface.