Kulkea--Award-Winning Bags

SkiTalk Staff

From us to you
Admin
Kulkea-Holiday-2020-Gift-Guide-Slider-SkiTalk-SKI-TALK.jpg

The Trekker Series offers our Intuitive Packing System™ - built into bold bags designed for any snow adventure. The critically acclaimed Thermal Trekker heated ski boot bag delivers mountain ready warm boots with the innovative Thermal Conduction Design. The award-winning Powder Trekker keeps teens and women organized so that they can hit the powder with ease. The Boot Trekker, our iconic bestselling bag that started it all, merges heritage craftsmanship with unrivaled design and durability.

GB_Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have the thermal bag, love it! But I'm not sure how I'll use it this year, since I won't have a ski locker or bag check.

Tony Storaro

Dreams are made of corduroy...
Skier
I promise I will buy at least 3 Thermal Trekkers the very moment Kulkea makes them available for us-Europeans.

I can even raise this to 5 if that will make them move faster. D'ya hear that Kulkea? C'mon, chop chop!

Andy Mink

I am a half fast skier.
SkiTalk Tester
I have the thermal bag, love it! But I'm not sure how I'll use it this year, since I won't have a ski locker or bag check.
It stays in the car this year.:mask:

Dougb

Getting off the lift
Skier
I have both the Boot Trekker and Kantaja Ski Bag. These are high quality and highly functional bags for our sport. I cannot recommend them enough.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
If I didn't have one, this would be the time. Awesome bag.
I bought a second Thermal Trekker back in August from a third party seller on Amazon in the old color scheme as a gift for my son. I wanted the older scheme so we wouldn't have matching bags. However, I never opened the box as it was a Christmas gift. I just opened it and the @#!$%@& seller sent me the cool gray/black/red version like I have. Shame on me for not opening the box until today but now my 15 yo son and I will have matching bags, which looks silly. Lesson learned to open the damned box right away.

/rant over

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
We got spoken to about the four bags in one locker at JHMR. One person said we could but when the other person had to help us unlock the locker because it was bulging, well... That was @Tricia, @Philpug, @AKMINK, and me.
Shoulda guessed it was the Minks and Pugs!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wait, those are the bags for your ski group??
Not a sales display. :eek:
- I think it’s time for some new random colors.
Colors don't matter when you make a solid product.

But they are actually coming out with more colors.

Blue Streak

Aspiring to a higher level of mediocrity.
Skier
Like Henry Ford said, you can have any color you want, as long as its black.
But seriously, what makes the Kulkea bag superior to the Transpack or others?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Like Henry Ford said, you can have any color you want, as long as its black.
But seriously, what makes the Kulkea bag superior to the Transpack or others?
Honestly, having owned three different brands over the years, Transpak, Hot Gear and Kulkea...durability and thoroughly thought out features.
After three seasons with my Thermal Trekker, other than a little dirt in the boot compartment, it looksl ike new and works well.

Last edited: