• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
WESTWOOD, MASS. - SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
KULKEA, the New England based leading developer of premium quality ski and snow sport gear bags, is thrilled to announce that John Egan is a KULKEA ambassador. In this role, John will work with KULKEA to promote the sport of skiing and enjoyment of the outdoors, as well as helping KULKEA with the development of cutting-edge, high quality snow sports gear.

“We’re beyond excited to have John join the team,” said KULKEA Co-founder Steven Abramowitz. “John’s enthusiasm and love for the sport fits perfectly with our passion for skiing, the outdoors and helping skiers get the most out of their experiences on the snow. In addition to being an incredibly talented legendary skier with an unparalleled knowledge of the sport, he’s a terrific person who has dedicated himself to helping skiers at all levels. We can’t imagine a better all around partner for KULKEA.”

On joining up with KULKEA John stated, “it made sense for me to team up with KULKEA because they’re trusted friends in the industry, and it seemed like a natural fit. Also, I’m a New England boy. I love keeping it real and keeping it local.”

John also explained that he’s a fan of KULKEA. “They take a skier-centric approach to develop premium gear bags that help make the skiing experience better. Using quality materials to build it once and build it right. When I head out for a day at the mountain the Boot Trekker is my go-to bag. It has a place for all my essentials neatly stored ready to go."

http://bit.ly/john-egan-live at 3PM ET/ Noon PT on Thursday October 5, 2017 to spend some time with John.

About John Egan

John Egan has skied what others thought couldn’t be skied, accumulating dozens of first descents. Starting on the US Pro Tour, Mogul Tour and at the US Snowboarding Championships, he explored what Mother Nature had to offer, instead of organized competition. John was nationally recognized in the 80s when Warren Miller identified him as an original “poster boy.” Warren referred to him as “the A.T.V. of skiers – the boldest and most innovative to come along” and sent him all over the globe for more than 14 films. From Argentina to Siberia, he has fans and friends everywhere.

He most recently was inducted into the US Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame with his brother Dan, as the Egan Brothers, in the 2016 class of Game Changers. Rated 1 of the top 48 greatest skiers of our time and most influential people in the last 35 years (Powder 2006), top 50 skiers on the continent (Powder 1999), and top 7 in the world (Powder 1995), You can find John currently at Sugarbush Resort in Vermont where he skis everyday as the Chief Recreation Officer or as he says, the "director of fun and learning."

About KULKEA

KULKEA (Cool-Kee-Ah), based in New England, is the leading developer of premium gear bags for the snow sports market. KULKEA bags combine unrivaled designs with high quality manufacturing and ski specific features. KULKEA products are market disruptors which have received top reviews from leading industry publications. Get Your Turns First™ with KULKEA! Learn more at www.kulkea.com.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMG_0125.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online