• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kulkea Thermal Trekker Giveaway -- WINNER ANNOUNCED

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Kulkea_SkiTalk-1170x538.jpg
With your car being your base lodge there is no better way to start the day than with warm boots, so our friends at Kulkea have donated a Thermal Trekker for this Giveaway. Read @Drahtguy Kevin's Long Term Review of the Thermal Trekker HERE.

Contest ends on 1/13/21 at 3:00 PM PST. The winner will be announced on SkiTalk Live with Dan Egan January 13, 8:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM PST.

WINNER: @OldJeep

CONTEST RULES
Winner will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winners may be used for promotion purposes.
Contest ends on 1/13/21 at 3:00 PM PST.
Value of item is $239.95 (MSRP) plus the value of shipping.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk with Dan Egan on 1-13-21 and will also be notified via email at that time. Winner has 72 hours to claim prize after notification; otherwise a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited:

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
I'm in....Now I know why I didn't win any of the skis, because I needed this more! Getting my cold boots on in the parking lot is an exercise in futility.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the non-heated Boot Trekker, the the Micro-Pack, and the Kataja ski bag. Top quality stuff here, folks. Thanks to the company and the site for the giveaway!

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm in too. Don't usually do this 'cause it means giving an email to who knows who. But getting promotional stuff if it's ski related isn't so awful.

And my Transpack bag (which I like a lot) had the heating element start to go out on it (for the third time) and they won't let you buy a new one until you return the old one for some silly reason, which of course is a PITA because then your only choice is to go without toasty toes for a month or hope it limps along until the end of the season.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
When I win, I'd like it in "Cool Grey, Black, and Red" -- not the orange one shown above. Thanks.

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
I dunno about the bag, but I'll definitely take the heated driveway @Philpug is on.
I need one of those.

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
When it's plugged into 110v, how long does it take to warm boots up from garage temps(50'ish)?

Thanks
-Chris

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
When it's plugged into 110v, how long does it take to warm boots up from garage temps(50'ish)?

Thanks
-Chris
If you just want the shells warm, about an hour. All the way through the liner is a few hours. I can get the shells warm enough to make my Raptors easy to get in on the 35-40 minute drive from the house to the hill on 12v. If I plug them in an hour before we leave they're pretty toasty.

L&AirC

PSIA Instructor and USSA Coach
Skier

Thanks
-Chris

I'm fortunate and have a car with an AC outlet so and can set it to high, so by time I get to the mountain (about 35 minutes), my boots are nice and toasty. On stupid cold days I might pre-heat them in the house - just to make sure.

I put my socks and gloves in with the boots as well.

Whomever the winner will be, will find out this is like a cell phone back in the 90s; everyone thought it was an extravagance until they got one and now look at us! One of my all time favorite ski gear purchases.

Good luck!,

Ken

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Only a few hours left if you haven't entered do so now.

Sponsor

Staff online