• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ladies Edition: Give yourself one point for...

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I let my wife take the quiz and she scored 9, but she stopped skiing before all the skis on the list came on the market. She had wanted more points for the following reasons.
1. She also had a pair of white front entry boots.
2. She gave me the flask so she would not have to carry it and risk falling on something hard.
3. The stretch pants she had did have a stirrups to go in the boot but a flair bottom that went over the boot.
4. The one piece Bogner outfit she had was also a stretch material that had stirrups to go inside the boot, again with the flair bottom to go over the boot.
I don't know how many points to add for these reasons but it was fun getting her involved in the quiz. Thanks @Tricia

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I let my wife take the quiz and she scored 9, but she stopped skiing before all the skis on the list came on the market. She had wanted more points for the following reasons.
1. She also had a pair of white front entry boots.
2. She gave me the flask so she would not have to carry it and risk falling on something hard.
3. The stretch pants she had did have a stirrups to go in the boot but a flair bottom that went over the boot.
4. The one piece Bogner outfit she had was also a stretch material that had stirrups to go inside the boot, again with the flair bottom to go over the boot.
I don't know how many points to add for these reasons but it was fun getting her involved in the quiz. Thanks @Tricia
LOL I have a Bogner Stretch one piece that has stirrups as well.
I'll give her an extra point for that, and 2 for the white front entry boots.
No on the flask, she has to commandeer her own flask!:flask:

Last edited:
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What about being so small in high school that a lot of my ski clothes and race skis were woman's sizes??
i0000010-1.gif

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Definitely the wrong Mel! Unless I have an alter ego that has been having a lot of fun without me! :roflmao:
Never too late to join in the fun!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Olesya C

Always learning
Skier
I got 10, not too bad lol. I am like @elemmac in that I am on all men's/unisex skis now. I did own Volkl Kenja, as my 2nd ski, but not Aura. Black Pearls were way too soft of a ski for me. All of my skis after Kenjas were and are men's/unisex skis. I love my puffy skirts - I own like 4 different ones. I hike in them in the fall, drive to ski resorts in winter, wear them out and about in the colder season.

I would most definitely buy gear not jewelry, my husband just rolls his eyes now when I buy another pair of skis. He is used to my ski nut addictions. I have been on multiple girls only ski vacations and those are always a lot of fun.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
A picture of the helmet please.
This is my 3rd helmet stickered up, I have skied all on here and several I've skied are waiting for my next helmet.

Attachments

• 20210926_104246.jpg
    20210926_104246.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210926_104213.jpg
    20210926_104213.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210926_104235.jpg
    20210926_104235.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210926_104223.jpg
    20210926_104223.jpg