• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lance....returns??

crosscountry

Sock Puppet
Skier
Pass Pulled
Not surprise. Lance is broke from his doping saga. He needs to make money in anyway he could.

Who will be on the rest of the cast? Other disgraced and desperate celebs?

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
Lance is broke from his doping saga. He needs to make money in anyway he could.
He's not broke. He certainly does not have as much money as he wants though. I'm not sure of the details, but his net worth is certainly $10 or more million, and he makes, at least, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Way down from his peak, but not broke.

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
He's not broke. He certainly does not have as much money as he wants though. I'm not sure of the details, but his net worth is certainly $10 or more million, and he makes, at least, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Way down from his peak, but not broke.
He's "I can't afford to live in Germany anymore Michael Schumacher" broke...

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Celebs on an imitation of Mars? Yeah, not exciting. If you told me Ronda Rousey was going to fight Lance in a cage match, I’d tune in for that.

How about a Fast X crossover that goes to 11? Lance as a doping mastermind from Mars 'roids up Jason Momoa and creates sociopath Brie Larsen. Who is then trained in stupid by Tonya Harding, to buff her Captain Marvel identity. Vin Diesel and Ronda Rousey have to go to Mars*, RR wrestles Captain Marvel and wins**, everyone goes back in time and kills both Hitler and Harvey Weinstein***

With Bollywood dance numbers. Just like RRR****.

*in cars
**in cars
***in cars
****except by hydraulic cars.