• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

James

Out There
Instructor
Rangers!! Game 7
Quite the pass by Shesterkin to the far blue line for practically an assist.
Malkin blew up the rink and scored.
Def missing Crosby.
Washington saved elimination until OT. I think the Fla defense may have put the tying goal in.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Stars Flames game 7. Was it last year or the year before where almost all of the first rounders wen 7?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I found some old footage of Vasilevskiy...
walrus-goalie.gif

James

Out There
Instructor
Uggh. Tampa wins.
Their D is just solid. And then they can score.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Vasilevsky is $$$ in big games
No excuses, gotta get it done. Washington took years to get to the Cup final. Leafs are on that same route. They need to learn and get harder. Not to sound like a homer, but they DID looks a lot better this year. They had grit, the good players produced. This is all good. Its the anthem of Leaf fans, there's always next year! :) And the Bolts ARE the defending champs... Shouldn't be too hard on the Leafs...although, we will be..cuz Toronto Navel-gazing..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
You know... now that I re-read it, you'd usually already be cheering for the Pens because of Crosby, so you'll never hit that box. So I guess it only applies now, with Crosby out.

He skated with the team at the last practice and is traveling with the team. I'd bet quite a bit that he plays game 7. You'll need to come up with another excuse if they lose.

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
No excuses, gotta get it done. Washington took years to get to the Cup final. Leafs are on that same route. They need to learn and get harder. Not to sound like a homer, but they DID looks a lot better this year. They had grit, the good players produced. This is all good. Its the anthem of Leaf fans, there's always next year! :) And the Bolts ARE the defending champs... Shouldn't be too hard on the Leafs...although, we will be..cuz Toronto Navel-gazing..
The Leaf's have much more experience on the route.
Knew they hold the longest Stanley Cup drought of all time 0-55 but didn't realize they are also steadily increasing the current record of most years without a single playoff victory 0-18
The annual end of the Toronto cheer leading hype is the first sign of spring.

James

Out There
Instructor
Zibanejad ties it with a laser wrist shot.
Rangers-Penguins goes to OT!