• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
byram.jpeg

The entire team within two or three more days ...

(except that only a couple of them could grow any sort of facial hair)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Bryan Marchment passes away, age 52. Same age as me pretty much. Hard ass player. Very sad. RIP...
Ya that's a bummer. Never gets easier seeing folks our age passing away regardless of the circumstances.

Came here to declare the playoff season officially over and new season starting with the draft..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
DeAngelo to Philthy. He's a better fit there. Although he did seem to behave himself and stay out of the news here. It was a good deal for both Canes and him.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Represent! Our stick and puck days are likely over. Kid who still likes skating and hockey is in Oklahoma and I'm not motivated enough to go to the rink by myself. By the time he's back the lifts will be turning..

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
@SBrown you've locked up your rock star Nate for 8 at $12m per?? Awesome. That guy will not disappoint...

In other news, I'm coaching my first kid team EVER starting Saturday.... Yikes! Will I find the next Nate MacKinnon??? :ogbiggrin: unlikely but we're gonna have some fun!! :)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
@SBrown you've locked up your rock star Nate for 8 at $12m per?? Awesome. That guy will not disappoint...

In other news, I'm coaching my first kid team EVER starting Saturday.... Yikes! Will I find the next Nate MacKinnon??? :ogbiggrin: unlikely but we're gonna have some fun!! :)
Big mob around the puck FTW!!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'm glad I got to see them both play in person.. PK and Z that is.. not Scott and his mighty mite.. Me and my kid will play you guys next time we're in the neighborhood hahahaha!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January