• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

LEKI Named Official Pole of SkiTalk Test Team

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This thread is for the general discussion of the Article LEKI Named Official Pole of SkiTalk Test Team. Please add to the discussion here.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I have three pairs -- 2 fixed, 1 vario -- and the gloves!

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
All I've used or years, and their customer support is excellent,

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Will we be able to have a link to see their catalog online? Are they offering the membership any discounts? We have had threads on pole length with some disagreement on measurement, will they be giving guidelines for pole selection and length for there products.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Will we be able to have a link to see their catalog online? Are they offering the membership any discounts? We have had threads on pole length with some disagreement on measurement, will they be giving guidelines for pole selection and length for there products.

On top of all that - we want PARTS!

LEKI Deep Powder flexible 5" baskets - WANT, lots. LEKI Lawisond ferrules - NEED replacements. And so on and so forth...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We will have some promotions come the fall. Pole length is a great discussion topic, I will bring it up.

James

Out There
Instructor
Will LEKI be offering factory pole calibration?
“Know before you go!”

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I was a convert to LEKI poles many years ago. Got a pair of gloves a year or so ago too.

Quandary

Out on the slopes
Skier
I just bought and received a pair of the Xplore XT Gloves and XT Mittens. Very, very nice quality. It seems like they will be very warm. It will be nice to ski click in direct to the glove or mitt and not have to deal with the trigger harness.

Sponsor