• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lesser of Two Evils: Protein Powder or Ground Turkey?

Which is more like actual food? Protein powder or ground turkey?

• Protein Powder

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ground Turkey

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am not fond of the usual leafy greens found in supermarkets. The usual suspects are kale, collard green, swiss chard and escarole. All are pretty tough. For more varied and tender greens, try stopping off at a Chinese grocery. can't beat the variety and price.
PXL_20220622_121019523.MP-02.jpeg

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I feel the need to add that the sticks are there in an attempt to discourage the cats from using the garden beds as litter boxes.

Ah, 'k. You've got some well-behaved critters.

The squirrels, ground hogs, rabbits, deer, crows and other pests (including therein several outdoor cats) down here simply don't care. And my near-instantaneous lack of rhubarb, lettuce, spinach proves it.

It takes 3 inches+ of gravel/rock mulch for my daffodil and tulip bulbs to survive - and just the other day I had to remove an overnight rabbit warren in that bed.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Ah, 'k. You've got some well-behaved critters.

The squirrels, ground hogs, rabbits, deer, crows and other pests (including therein several outdoor cats) down here simply don't care. And my near-instantaneous lack of rhubarb, lettuce, spinach proves it.

It takes 3 inches+ of gravel/rock mulch for my daffodil and tulip bulbs to survive - and just the other day I had to remove an overnight rabbit warren in that bed.
Bars of Irish Spring soap in net bags hanging from low stakes seem to help in our yard.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Indian English dialects
Somehow my google maps got set to an Indian English woman's voice. It was strange at first, but I rather like it and decided to leave it that way. I have no idea how authentic the google version is, but I find the "over-articulated" pronunciation easy to understand in a noisy car. And I like using "slip road" instead of "entrance ramp" (they aren't all ramps, after all....)

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Somehow my google maps got set to an Indian English woman's voice. It was strange at first, but I rather like it and decided to leave it that way. I have no idea how authentic the google version is, but I find the "over-articulated" pronunciation easy to understand in a noisy car. And I like using "slip road" instead of "entrance ramp" (they aren't all ramps, after all....)
Another practical joke gone wrong.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January