• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Liberty V76 2019 model with Marker Griffon bindings, like new 172 cm

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
Got these from Sierra last year like a bunch of people on the forum did. Nice skis, but just not my cup of tea. Total of 5 outings, 3 of which were after having the bases ground. Bindings are mounted for 307 BSL. Looking for $375 plus shipping costs or can arrange for local pick-up/meet-up within an hour or two of my house. I am also traveling to the Raleigh-Durham area on a regular basis, so could meet up anywhere along the I-81 corridor. Feel free to ask for pics of anything in particular, but these are in as-new condition

TS
johnnyvw

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
They preferred to be carved more than skidded, and they seemed to be stiffer than I like (just couldn't work them in moguls as well as I wanted). They definitely are good on hard conditions, and even in soft spring conditions, which was my last outing with them.

TS
johnnyvw

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
Price drop to $350 in case anyone on the forum is interested. If not sold by October 12 they will go to the Buckmans tent sale

Sponsor