• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Liberty V82 007 Licensed to Kill Giveaway--WINNER ANNOUNCED

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
007-Liberty-Skis-Ski-Talk-SkiTalk-Slider.jpg
Yes, another pair of skis we are giving away! The Liberty V82 has been a darling of the SkiTalk readers and a Tester's Choice winner since it was introduced. Now is your chance to win a pair in the 179cm length. Contest ends on 1/4/21 at 1:00 PM PST. Winner will be announced shortly after in this thread.

Snippets from our Test Team:
"From tip to tail, this ski is a winner."
"It is very lively and exciting to ski on, quick and nimble with great grip. It easily makes variety of turn shapes, including little, quick turns, and returns a lot of energy at the end of a turn."

Read all reviews HERE.

The winner is.......

@SkiMore

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Awesome ski! Tip and rip with the 82 and the 179 is the perfect length for most skiers. SMMMOOOOTHHHH

With your help educating me on Liberty Skis, I convinced my friend to pick up a pair of their v82 demo skis. He used them at Mt Rose for the first time this week. His one-word description of the ski was "EASY" for everything from groomers to trees and bumps. And this from a guy who loves his Bonafides.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
With your help educating me on Liberty Skis, I convinced my friend to pick up a pair of their v82 demo skis. He used them at Mt Rose for the first time this week. His one-word description of the ski was "EASY" for everything from groomers to trees and bumps. And this from a guy who loves his Bonafides.

Stoked to hear that! I skied the Evolv84's in our 15" of leftovers, bumps, broken and a few pockets of untracked.

no edge

Out on the slopes
Skier
You have enough skis. They would be good for Magic though

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Don't give up. We have more in store.
Sometimes I feel like Eeyore, and my family agrees because when my sister went to Disney World she brought back a coffee mug with a picture of Eeyore on the front.

Sponsor

Staff online