• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Long-Term Review: 2016 Nordica Enforcer 100

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
E100s (mine are now 5 years old) are great skis that have stood the test of time. The fact that I haven’t skied them in a long while says more about the lack of snow than the capability of the skis. :(

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I couldn't find a happy medium single mount point but -1 on the OG versions worked well for me too. I haven't skied them since 2016. I recently skied with @Olesya C who owns the 104's and I really liked the way they skied. I will try to get on a pair once we get some snow.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I couldn't find a happy medium single mount point but -1 on the OG versions worked well for me too. I haven't skied them since 2016. I recently skied with @Olesya C who owns the 104's and I really liked the way they skied. I will try to get on a pair once we get some snow.

I was slow coming to this ski, and will be slower getting off it.

They seem to offer 95% of the performance of my Motive 95s with considerably less effort, especially in crud.

This ski covers a HUGE bandwidth of conditions and speeds!

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
its the workhorse of skis. I still get a chuckle out of the picture of me on page 1.

...but stay over your skis..... my quiver has evolved to skis with far less rocker.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
..... my quiver has evolved to skis with far less rocker.

Interesting. I've gone the other way from 100 on up. I used to swear that any tail rise was the work of the devil, but have come to realize that just a smidge allows for so much easier tail feathering to adjust your line in trees and bumps when skiing crud. On the groomed, no thanks, but you wouldn't catch me dead skiing a 100 mm ski on a pure groomer day.

While I still hold to my claim of being able to skid any ski anywhere when needed, the Enforcer's mild tail rise makes that so much easier that I'll accept it.

Given free reign over its design, I would reduce the tip splay a bit, and make the sidecut a bit more shapely..........

Reactions: BMC
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
all depends on the snow! I just finished testing the Dynastar M-Free 108 in proper, foot plus snow. that has a ton of rocker but it works! Best resort powder ski ever.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
all depends on the snow! I just finished testing the Dynastar M-Free 108 in proper, foot plus snow. that has a ton of rocker but it works! Best resort powder ski ever.
@Ron, "Dynastar M-Free 108...best resort powder ski ever". Easy for you to say and equally easy for me to say: "Bet you haven't skied a Black Crows Atris (108 wide)".

I demoed 2 powder days last season on the Black Crows Atris and found them very light and easy to throw around and more importantly they didn't throw me around in the cut up stuff. They were so good that they forced me to buy a pair.

Olesya C

Always learning
Skier
Yes, Enforcer 104 Free is a great ski, it feels stable and powerful, but playful at the same time. Yes, it's easy to pivot like mentioned above when needed in bumps and trees, but will go fast on a chopped up snow if needed. It's a confidence inspiring ski for me.

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Reunited….. thanks @TDCSPRINGS - still mounted them back some.

4C4C52BF-0E6F-4E6E-9B24-B6FD5FD7A621.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January