• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Long time lurker finally a member

Groomer61

Booting up
Skier
Hi Everyone,
With all the extra time on my hands these days I thought it appropriate to finally become a member. I've been involved in skiing for 50+ years in one way or another,. When I won my very first race on a pair of Yamaha AllArounds and leather boots, then I was hooked. Growing up in the the business didn't hurt either. Pick a job I've probably done it- Shop manager, Instructor(level 2 not active),coach, program director, mountain ops, snowmaking, grooming, etc with periodic breaks to get a real job. Always keeping my foot in the door though. Most of my skiing has been here in the east but I have manged to get around the country. Still love going fast and the steeper the better, I might actually buy a helmet this year. Currently skiing on a couple of Head WC rebels and Raptor 140s

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome to the party. Cocktails anytime after 4AM.

Looking forward to see where your input shows up.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Everyone,
With all the extra time on my hands these days I thought it appropriate to finally become a member. I've been involved in skiing for 50+ years in one way or another,. When I won my very first race on a pair of Yamaha AllArounds and leather boots, then I was hooked. Growing up in the the business didn't hurt either. Pick a job I've probably done it- Shop manager, Instructor(level 2 not active),coach, program director, mountain ops, snowmaking, grooming, etc with periodic breaks to get a real job. Always keeping my foot in the door though. Most of my skiing has been here in the east but I have manged to get around the country. Still love going fast and the steeper the better, I might actually buy a helmet this year. Currently skiing on a couple of Head WC rebels and Raptor 140s
Welcome!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome to the party. Cocktails anytime after 4AM.

Looking forward to see where your input shows up.
You need to specify time zones.

Welcome, where back east are you from?

Sponsor