• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Look R21 or R22 Plates

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
You mean R22. I just got a set myself, but I had to go through my local Augment rep, and they delivered them direct from Look factory. I know this is not the quick fix you were looking for, but I offer as an example that they can be had, but with some legwork. Of course if no one comes through on PugSki, there is always eBay.

TS
chopchop

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
You mean R22. I just got a set myself, but I had to go through my local Augment rep, and they delivered them direct from Look factory. I know this is not the quick fix you were looking for, but I offer as an example that they can be had, but with some legwork. Of course if no one comes through on PugSki, there is always eBay.

Oops! Yes, R22.

How much were they?

Thanks.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
(title fixed)
Keep an eye on the used market, get the plates and extra bindings and free skis to with them.

TS
chopchop

chopchop

Skier
(title fixed)
Keep an eye on the used market, get the plates and extra bindings and free skis to with them.

@Philpug - related question: The plates would be for SPX 15 Rockerace clamps. I may still mount them directly to the ski and was wondering: do you know if there's a hole conflict between the SPX 15 RR and Salomon STH2 at the exact same BSL?

(Happy to repost this in Bindings 101 if you prefer)

(also, thanks for fixing the thread title)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug - related question: The plates would be for SPX 15 Rockerace clamps. I may still mount them directly to the ski and was wondering: do you know if there's a hole conflict between the SPX 15 RR and Salomon STH2 at the exact same BSL?

(Happy to repost this in Bindings 101 if you prefer)

(also, thanks for fixing the thread title)
No idea of the conflict of the plate to Sth2.

TS
chopchop

chopchop

Skier
So I found a pair of R22s. $160 shipped. I have no idea what these things cost. Is that reasonable?

@Philpug @ScotsSkier - tagging you guys here as resident experts.

Last edited:

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
So I found a pair of R22s. $160 shipped. I have no idea what these things cost. Is that reasonable?

@Philpug @ScotsSkier - tagging you guys here as resident experts.
For the raceplates alone? Seems steep. But I don't know US price market these days, as an expat.