• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Matchstick 2020 HUCK YEAH !

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Fresh off last nights 2020 movie premiere of HUCK YEAH ! at the pasture drive in theater In Bozeman. A crisp fall evening out in the pasture with plenty of social distancing and great crowd to support the Big Sky ski foundation.

With all of all of the MS movies I‘ve seen and it’s a lot of them, I would have to give this an 8 of a 9 out of 10 on the stoke meter. The fact they pulled off movie in the year of Covid I gotta give them an 11!

No spoiler alert here, you really should get out there and check it out if the tour is near by or download it when it becomes available on iTunes etc.

Great soundtrack, a cameo from Mr Obermeyer himself and equal time given to the dudes and girls in this one with a kinda zoom mtg intro. There appear to be some in resort footage though after the closures and a ton of remote skiing with sleds and touring.
The obviously smaller groups and some Individual segments stood out for me on this one due to the “ craziness” as they call it of 2020.
The usual suspects crush it as expected and a couple new faces Sam Kuch and Karl Fostvedt segments transported you into the backcountry and away from all the crap that shut down our 2020.
Hoping for everyone it’s not the only skiing you get to do this season.

Sponsor

Staff online