• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Maybe the Nordica Navigator 85 isn't the ski for me after all...

TS
mdf

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I've skied with him while he was skiing those old SL's of his; he never seemed to cotton to them, always reached for his long fats, even in icy conditions. Maybe he does need a shiny new pair.
you are right, my own slalom are "ok" but they don't speak to me like those Atomics.

Hey, are we going to ski together next year? You should join one of these western boondoggles.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
you are right, my own slalom are "ok" but they don't speak to me like those Atomics.

Hey, are we going to ski together next year? You should join one of these western boondoggles.

I sincerely hope to!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
...one of these western boondoggles.

Boondoggles? BOONDOGGLES!?!

How DARE you!!! Those trips are NOT frivolous or a waste. They are very important and necessary, because they involve skiing! And eating! And alcohol! And fun! :)

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Boondoggles? BOONDOGGLES!?!

How DARE you!!! Those trips are NOT frivolous or a waste. They are very important and necessary, because they involve skiing! And eating! And alcohol! And fun! :)
"Boondoggle" is high praise from a Minister of Bad Ideas.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
"Boondoggle" is high praise from a Minister of Bad Ideas.

He is indeed the Minister of Bad Ideas. Fortunately, all of us have been around the block way too many times to fall for the bad ideas. With the exception of @Rainbow Jenny . I believe she is running against him in the next election. It'll be a close race.

Sponsor

Staff online