• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
From Boston Voyager Magazine...
personal_photo-57-1000x600.jpg
Today we’d like to introduce you to David Abramowitz.

David, please share your story with us. How did you get to where you are today?
The inspiration for the business came to me while skiing in Vermont back in 2008. I found a need. It hit me that all of the ski and boot bags on the market were inadequate. As a skier with a creative personality, I could see so many better solutions.

After the weekend, I immediately started designing gear bags. When I had what I thought was the basis for a ski boot bag line, I told my brother, another avid skier. Needless to say, he was sold and we agreed to start a business.

We agreed that all products had to be premium. To us that meant originally developed by us, high quality materials and high quality workmanship. It also meant doing the right thing in other ways, such as working with good reputable people and manufacturing in socially responsible factories. We knew we couldn’t make the least expensive products with this formula, but we knew we could make the best.

Full Interview HERE.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Very cool bags. When it comes time to replace my Dakine stuff I’ll have to take a better look at them.

Sponsor