• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Meet the new S.S.SkiTalk

Keys2Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
Yes, well it goes with the scrape that came with it on the rear corner panel near the gas cap…that one was probably done at the dealership. Carlos is a long beast!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I do like your rims though
The OEM ones were a little too bling but worse, the applicable tire options were too limited. I found this combo on FB market and sold the stock ones there too. Follow me for more tire swapping tips.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Don’t think I’ll be needing snow tires though. Haha

thats what I paid for mine and what I sold the 22's for, so net zero cost.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Well, I already have a self induced ding. I tried to bring a shopping cart home with me. Passenger side wheel well!
At a Safeway I saw a free range shopping cart
rolling fast thru the parking lot with my car in the bullseye. Dropped the groceries and took off running like hell. Probably faster than I’ve ever ran. Caught the cart 5 ft before my car. All is good.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
rolling fast thru the parking lot with my car in the bullseye. Dropped the groceries and took off running like hell. Probably faster than I’ve ever ran. Caught the cart 5 ft before my car. All is good.
If there is security cam video of this, I would pay money to see it.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
LOL, happened 30 years ago. No video as I don't know who released the cart. I was out of breath for 4 hours afterward ! No eggs or stuff damaged !

You shoulda had a Saturn -- remember their ads? The brands best performance brag was that grocery carts bounced harmlessly off their "plastic" bodies

Last edited by a moderator:

Keys2Ski

Getting on the lift
Skier
That’s a super duper good deed :)

Sponsor

Staff online