• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mexican food...

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
I just got back from Mexico city during dias de los muertos, quite the experience!

I spent ALOT of time wandering and eating, the panaderias were my favorite!

B98AD37D-AB7C-4833-8805-51E9CA60DB7C.jpeg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Does anyone have a relatively easy Mole negro recipe or a recommendation on a packaged product that's reasonably good? One of my friends makes it extremely well but it usually involves a substantial amount of time acquiring and preparing the "right" ingredients. If I can get 90% for 50% of the effort I'd be happy.

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Does anyone have a relatively easy Mole negro recipe or a recommendation on a packaged product that's reasonably good? One of my friends makes it extremely well but it usually involves a substantial amount of time acquiring and preparing the "right" ingredients. If I can get 90% for 50% of the effort I'd be happy.
My son made it not too long ago, it was delicious, but not simple. But he over complicates everything. I’m pro simplicity, so we do not get along in the kitchen, especially when he starts lecturing me. He was telling me the other day how to make ice, clear ice. Omg, it is f’n ice!!

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
thumbnail.jpg

tamales grande...

Reactions: Tex