• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mikaela Shiffrin

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What are people saying is wrong with the dress?
They're making comments on how its too much or over the top or ugly, or...you name the mean comment .
Fortunately some are replying to those comments with things like...I'm sure its not important what you think. I think she looks fabulous.

Really, I wouldn't choose that dress, but when I saw her in it, I thought,...Damn girl, look at those abs and thighs! Aksel needs to worry about you snapping him like a twig!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
They're making comments on how its too much or over the top or ugly, or...you name the mean comment .
Fortunately some are replying to those comments with things like...I'm sure its not important what you think. I think she looks fabulous.

Really, I wouldn't choose that dress, but when I saw her in it, I thought,...Damn girl, look at those abs and thighs! Aksel needs to worry about you snapping him like a twig!
Yeah, I thought she rocked it. Tasteful but edgy.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well it’s all over, and public figures do it.
GuyinShorts and MrsGiS taught a 4 yr old to ski after a facebook gangup on the mom. She snowboards, and was looking for someone to ski with her kid. So they just piled on about how horrible she was. It was terrible apparently, so MrsGiS contacted her directly.
It has happened here too. We try to curtail it but it still happens and disappoints me.

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I don’t think it’s the most flattering dress for her but whatever. Girl is STRONG and like.. her body is still way more ripped than I could ever hope to be. It’s cool that she wore an up and coming Vietnamese designer, too.

On that note, watched the last episode of Moving Right Along and she can breakdance too?!!!!! You gotta be kidding me! Must work on my core strength…

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I don’t think it’s the most flattering dress for her but whatever. Girl is STRONG and like.. her body is still way more ripped than I could ever hope to be. It’s cool that she wore an up and coming Vietnamese designer, too.

On that note, watched the last episode of Moving Right Along and she can breakdance too?!!!!! You gotta be kidding me! Must work on my core strength…
I like your attitude about it.
I'm like...I wouldn't wear it but I'm definitely NOT her. She has earned her right to wear what she wants without haters ripping her apart, right??

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Meanwhile a completely different look from Lindsey

Even she had some haters make snide comments.

Last edited:

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like your attitude about it.
I'm like...I wouldn't wear it but I'm definitely NOT her. She has earned her right to wear what she wants without haters ripping her apart, right??
Everyone should wear what they want no matter what their body shape is :) if it made her feel glamorous then I love it for her!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Everyone should wear what they want no matter what their body shape is :) if it made her feel glamorous then I love it for her!

careful what you wish for

Unknown.jpeg

:nono:

:duck:

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Meanwhile a completely different look from Lindsey

Even she had some haters make snide comments.
Yeah it's sad some people are so broken they feel the need to put down others so they can feel good about themselves. Probably always been there, just so amplified now on social media.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yeah it's sad some people are so broken they feel the need to put down others so they can feel good about themselves. Probably always been there, just so amplified now on social media.
or just so that they can open their pieholes. Like I just did. At least it's not mean.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Apparently, Mikaela was recently in Maine for a wedding.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Apparently, Mikaela was recently in Maine for a wedding.
I'm confused. This says Escalante UT.
Looks like she gets around and supports her friends!