• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mom equivalent of a Dad Joke....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
"So these two guys walk into a bar, a cowboy and a priest. No, wait, a cowboy and a rabbi. Maybe it's three guys? Yes, a cowboy and a priest and a rabbi. Anyway, the cowboy says, 'Hey bartender' - he's talking to the bartender - 'hey bartender, give me a--' Hang on, maybe it was the priest. OK, let me start over. So these three guys walk into a bar, a cowboy, a priest and a rabbi. The priest says to the bartender-- just a second, I can't remember what the rabbi does. Maybe there's no rabbi. I need to stop and think about this for a minute. Anyway, it's really funny, you're going to die laughing."

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If mama ain't happy... NOBODY'S happy...

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well c'mon... finish the joke!
With your determined need for answers, you’re exactly the kind of person this joke intends to torture. Have you tried an internet search? It worked with the last Catholic joke.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
With your determined need for answers, you’re exactly the kind of person this joke intends to torture. Have you tried an internet search? It worked with the last Catholic joke.
Nah... in this case, I just want to make Phil try to come up with an answer...

Or maybe I REALLY want to die laughing...

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It was 3 pieces of string that walked into the bar….

First piece of sting says “I’ll get us a beer”, he walks up to the bar “3 beers please.” Bartender says “we don’t serve string here.” First piece of string walks back to the table and says “they don’t serve string here.”

Second piece of sting says “I’ll get us a beer!”. He walks up to the bar “3 beers please!” Bartender says “I told your buddy, we don’t serve string!” Second piece of string walks back to the table and says “he wouldn’t serve me either….”

Third piece of sting says “That’s it, I’ll get us a beer!”. He ties his head in big knot, and frays it all out, and walks up to the bar “3 beers please!” Bartender says “Wait, aren’t you a price of string?” He says “I’m a frayed knot”.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I remember as a kid, my Dad would have his buddy over, and they would tell jokes all night long, just one after another, they would take turns and 1 up each other, and I would sit and listen and laugh all night. Then my Mom would tell one, and it would be just like Phil's post, and we would all laugh harder.

In my ski bum days when I bartended, I could tell jokes all night long too. I would be lucky to remember 5% of them now.

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
"So these two guys walk into a bar, a cowboy and a priest. No, wait, a cowboy and a rabbi. Maybe it's three guys? Yes, a cowboy and a priest and a rabbi. Anyway, the cowboy says, 'Hey bartender' - he's talking to the bartender - 'hey bartender, give me a--' Hang on, maybe it was the priest. OK, let me start over. So these three guys walk into a bar, a cowboy, a priest and a rabbi. The priest says to the bartender-- just a second, I can't remember what the rabbi does. Maybe there's no rabbi. I need to stop and think about this for a minute. Anyway, it's really funny, you're going to die laughing."
I hate how much I can relate to this…:rolleyes:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
But when I'm getting even a little wordy about something giving some background info SHE SAYS JUST GET TO THE POINT! :rolleyes: