• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mother Karen's is back

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
1652063932319.png

From the website:

Mother Karen’s began in 1973 in Salt Lake City, Utah, as a home-grown ski apparel company. Mother Karen’s created the original Powder Shirt as the perfect jacket for spring skiing. It instantly became a cult favorite in the Rocky Mountain ski scene and made its way to the ski slopes on both the East and West coasts. Over time, Mother Karen’s came to stand for something beyond skiing. Fiercely independent. Tradition breaking and tradition making. Made with mother loving care.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am hoping they bring back the contrasting pants and maybe the one peice.
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 8.09.22 AM.png

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
The fartbag looks awesome, the hipster westernwear not so sure.

They should definitely lean into the Karen branding.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The gray and powder blue MK that @SkiNurse is wearing in that first photo really is mine ... I found another retro day photo too. The wind shirt I found in a consignment shop a couple years back. It's pristine.

834D6F61-ED61-462D-84D5-23EDB3BE1DEB_1_105_c.jpeg

It still fits! I bought it with my very own money at age 13. It was on sale because it wasn't one with navy sleeves or body, and I was a little disappointed by that, but decided it was worth the savings. Also, I got my fund started with the soccer travel money I had raised for a trip to a tournament in DC, which got canceled, so I was allowed to take a little out of the kitty for my jacket. :roflmao: Clearly this made an impression on me ... funny what we remember!

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
I had the red with navy blue sleeves. I think it was an acceptable SS uniform piece during that time.

Sponsor

Staff online