• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mountain Collective Passes go on sale for 2021-2022

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
MCP.png

EACH 2021-22 PASSHOLDER WILL RECEIVE:

2 DAYS AT THE COLLECTIVE DESTINATIONS FOR A TOTAL OF 46 DAYS
50% OFF ALL ADDITIONAL DAYS AT THE COLLECTIVE DESTINATIONS.
NO BLACKOUT DATES.

page1image19596304

For Release, March 16th, 2021
The Mountain CollectiveTM Returns for the 10th Season Premier Roster of 23 Dream Ski Destinations Remains Intact for 2021-2022.
Introduces New TEEN PASS and Continues with “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy.
The Mountain Collective is now available at the lowest rate of the season for a limited time at $499 USD for adults, $129 USD for kids (12 and under at time of purchase) and new this year, TEEN passes are available for $399 USD (ages 13-18 at time of purchase). The Pass includes two days of skiing or riding with no blackout dates at each of the 23 partners (46 total days), 50 percent discount on all additional days and for a limited time, a third bonus day offer at the resort of the passholders’ choice.
ASPEN SNOWMASS, Colorado – March 16th, 2021 – The Mountain CollectiveTM is announcing the return of The Mountain Collective Pass for the 2021-2022 season. After debuting in 2012-2013 with just 4 resort partners, the pass has grown to a roster of 23 dream destinations across the globe and, new this year, a TEEN PASS will provide discounted access for young rippers aged 13-18.
page1image29854720

As travel restrictions related to the Covid pandemic are beginning to lift, TMC is hopeful that passholders will have the opportunity to visit as many destinations as possible next season. However, to provide passholders with peace of mind, the "No Questions Asked” refund guarantee returns, allowing passholders a full refund upon request any time prior to August 31st, 2021.
While no new resorts have been added to the pass for the 2021-2022 season, last season marked the addition of five new resort partners including Sugarloaf, Maine; Panorama, British Columbia; Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Grand Targhee, Wyoming and the Chamonix region of France which brought the total number of resorts on the Mountain Collective pass to 23.
Passes are available online through an exclusive technology, distribution, and marketing partnership with Inntopia at www.MountainCollective.com.
For more information, please visit www.MountainCollective.com, call 877.328.2257, or follow the Mountain Collective on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.

Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 11.05.16 AM.png

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Got ours on pre-sale.
I wonder how close Sun Peaksxand Revelstoke are?

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is interesting. I will be at Mammoth next month with kids and wondering if I should do this instead of a 4-day Ikon pass.

When does this season start? I couldn’t find it on there.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This is interesting. I will be at Mammoth next month with kids and wondering if I should do this instead of a 4-day Ikon pass.

For how many days?

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
A week. Obviously the 4-day Ikon is a better deal but I could use this at Squaw next year.
Yes, and you could make Mammoth your choice for your third bonus day with the MCP.

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier

It looks to me that if you buy a pass now it is for the 2021-2022 winter season and it wouldn't work for you next month.

(EDIT - If you are going to Mammoth after April 12th it looks like next season's Ikon would work.)

Last edited:

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks everyone. I was planning on taking advantage of IKON seeing as it goes on sale the day we get there. Somehow I need to convince my wife that I need an IKON plus my EPIC renewal!

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier
I had this about 5 years ago where it started off at around 350-370. While I had given considerations to buying it again for next season, at a $500 starting price, I might as well jump into an Ikon Base. I struggle to see the spot in the market.

raytseng

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I had this about 5 years ago where it started off at around 350-370. While I had given considerations to buying it again for next season, at a $500 starting price, I might as well jump into an Ikon Base. I struggle to see the spot in the market.
I think's the biggest factor is if you are planning trips to include jackson / aspen with some other resorts + potentially over blackout days. Then Mtn Colletive is more for you

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
^^^^Agreed

Jackson / Aspen have increased the costs of these things
Will Big Sky be the next one to require a surcharge to be included with an Ikon Base pass?

Last edited:

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Has anyone received discount codes for the Mountain Collective Pass this year? We used to get them with our Snoqualmie season pass but it looks like this has been discontinued. Planning on skiing Snowbird/Alta over presidents day and Banff over spring break so Mountain collective is likely the best deal for that. Also have some credits coming from this years pass so pretty much locked in

fosphenytoin

Putting on skis
Skier
Has anyone received discount codes for the Mountain Collective Pass this year?
I posted the following info. on a different website on 3/16/21:

"There was a pre-sale $479 for past year's MCP passholders. If you did not select "opt out" when you created MCP account, you should get this pre-sale email. (I never got it because I selected "opt out" on their promo emails)

This $479 promo price is already passed.

I was told, however, you can still get this price within the next few days if you had MCP past season. But you need to call MCP (or via chat) and have them put in the price $479 for you
."

Purchased mine on 3/23 @ $479. It was >1 week after MCP ended pre-sale, I got a discount by calling direct. I had MCP this season.

Need to select a destination for the 3rd bonus day upon purchase, you can still change it before August 31st, 2021.
MCP offers full refund before August 31st if you decide not to go w/ MCP next season.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid