• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mountain Collective Passes go on sale for 2021-2022

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
I posted the following info. on a different website on 3/16/21:

"There was a pre-sale $479 for past year's MCP passholders. If you did not select "opt out" when you created MCP account, you should get this pre-sale email. (I never got it because I selected "opt out" on their promo emails)

This $479 promo price is already passed.

I was told, however, you can still get this price within the next few days if you had MCP past season. But you need to call MCP (or via chat) and have them put in the price $479 for you
."

Purchased mine on 3/23 @ $479. It was >1 week after MCP ended pre-sale, I got a discount by calling direct. I had MCP this season.

Need to select a destination for the 3rd bonus day upon purchase, you can still change it before August 31st, 2021.
MCP offers full refund before August 31st if you decide not to go w/ MCP next season.
@fosphenytoin thank you for the tip, I called in and they gave me the secret sale price too. Not a huge savings, but $20 x 5 is still $100 so that helps :) We also have credits coming from this years passes that had limited to no use and that should give us another $600 towards our 5 passes which also helps. Ultimately it means the who family gets the Mountain collective pass for around $1200 which is less than half what the Epic base passes would have cost us and will cover at least two family ski trips (Snowbird/Alta and Banff/Lake Louise). So for a family of 5 we will easily get 9-10 ski days on the Mountain collective at some great resorts that will more than make it worthwhile.

If we can swing it we will also fit in a trip to Sun Peaks and I will also do a guys trip to Big Sky. It all adds up to some great savings on skiing at premier resorts. All this will be in addition to passes at our local mountain :)

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
If we can swing it we will also fit in a trip to Sun Peaks
Revelstoke is also on the Mountain Collective Pass along with Sun Peaks and while you can see (just make out a faint line) Sun Peaks' Burfield Chair from the top of Revy's Stoke Chair, it is about a 3+ hour drive.

Sponsor