• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Music Playlist Thread

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nothing like the good ol days...

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
"I was born my papa's son when I hit the ground I was on the run", legendary these guys...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
"I was born my papa's son when I hit the ground I was on the run", legendary these guys...

Saw them headline at 1989 Texas Jam in The Cottonbowl. It was right after I moved to Plano. Super fun show but it was HAWT!

Reactions: Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Saw them headline at 1989 Texas Jam in The Cottonbowl. It was right after I moved to Plano. Super fun show but it was HAWT!
I was thinking for a sec I went to that same concert, but it was a couple years later at cottonbowl, Rolling Stones and ZZ Top. Jagger loved ZZ Top. Cool dcumentory on netflix on ZZ Top if you have not seen it. Here is some of it...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I was thinking for a sec I went to that same concert, but it was a couple years later at cottonbowl, Rolling Stones and ZZ Top. Jagger loved ZZ Top. Cool dcumentory on netflix on ZZ Top if you have not seen it. Here is some of it...

Ya.. It was Gary Moore and Steve Miller Band with them in October of 1989. Saw Edie Brickell that same week down at Club DaDa.

Reactions: Tex

Sponsor

Staff online