• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mustard, which, when and where?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A quick Google search tells us which is more popular :ogbiggrin:

View attachment 111097

View attachment 111098
FIFY:
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 12.29.07 PM.png

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 1.12.41 PM.png

Its all on the positioning of the letters.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Because this thread is about MUSTARD, and we have some thread drift over what to put on a hot dog, it is time to get back on topic.
IMG_20200927_151456.jpg

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Because this thread is about MUSTARD, and we have some thread drift over what to put on a hot dog, it is time to get back on topic.

If that's actual Dutch mustard and not just a brand name, give the soup a try. This is not SIL's recipe, but it seems close enough to tweak:

Uncle-A

Skier
If that's actual Dutch mustard and not just a brand name, give the soup a try. This is not SIL's recipe, but it seems close enough to tweak:
This is the first I have heard of mustard soup, If I knew about it earlier I would have tried it when I visited the Netherlands. Thanks

Stev

Orange Mocha Frappuccino
Skier
My mouth is watering reading this thread. I pretty much like all kinds of mustard on all kinds of things.
Something that I enjoy and haven't heard yet is using mustard instead of ketchup on french fries. If you like mustard, try it and you might be surprised at how good it is.

Uncle-A

Skier
My mouth is watering reading this thread. I pretty much like all kinds of mustard on all kinds of things.
Something that I enjoy and haven't heard yet is using mustard instead of ketchup on french fries. If you like mustard, try it and you might be surprised at how good it is.
That seems like it would be a lot like mustard on a soft pretzel.

Sponsor

Staff online