• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

My 2,000th post

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I don’t remember. Anyone know how I could find out?

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
I found some pdf's from 2016 and I was approaching 10,000, so probably somewhere around that.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I joined SkiTalk kinda late, but my "pace" I think is similar to Epic. I think I had well over 10,000 posts on Epic in about 10 years. So 1000 posts/year probably would put a forum member at the "prolific" level. ;)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Steve you are member 165 which means that you have been here since the beginning. Only 2,000 posts? Honestly that shows restraint. You post when you have something to add verses just something to say, you create content verses just adding noise. Here's to another 2,000 posts.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
@Steve you are member 165 which means that you have been here since the beginning. Only 2,000 posts? Honestly that shows restraint. You post when you have something to add verses just something to say, you create content verses just adding noise. Here's to another 2,000 posts.

Thanks Phil, there are also a lot fewer people here to get in arguments with lol!

Steve gets a bonus 1000 post counts for having one of the best skiing spouses around!
View attachment 124988

Aw gee, that was a great day, and I'll share with her what you said!

Sponsor

Staff online