• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Need Boot Help Please

TS
Golfer1633

Golfer1633

Booting up
Skier
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I will reach out to footloose and see if Kevin is available - If not I will check out the shop in South Lake Tahoe.

Snapcase26

Booting up
Skier
Then you know that you are not going to get the answer on the internest. I have fit all three. the Intuition is the most versatile. The Lange is the most volumous in width and length, and the most upright in stance and the Atomic has a great liner that can be worked on. Past these three, every brand offers options in this range.

You are asking "What color to paint a room" or "What is the best haircut?" Without seeing the room or your head.

Having same kind of issue on a touring boot - b/c of a high arch. Never had a boot the my feet didn’t go numb within 30min. Thought it was normal because of my old Lange GX9s.

Maybe a better question of a high instep is which boot requires the least amount of customization for a high arch? Getting ready to dump around 7-800 on a good 130 flex boot and maybe don’t need the color but the right paint finish to narrow the search?
Thanks