• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Netflix Tour...

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I will be watching. Great hype piece for the few weeks before the Tour starts.

Yeh, I think that's their goal, much like they did with Drive to Survive for F1 - which conveniently always drops during preseason testing.

I'm hoping there's enough of a Euro studio influence that they don't try to pull Hollywood storylines on us ... like they did in all those other docs.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Which reminds me to get back to the Giro, belatedly.

robertc3

Out on the slopes
Skier
Anyone watched the first episode yet? I probably won't get to it until tomorrow as I will be out riding after work. Our family is excited for it. We love Drive to Survive, warts and all. If this is as good we will be very happy.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Ferrari looking fast..

Pier Guidi crying as he takes the flag - awesome. Man that track was filthy - Fuoco had like six pieces of tire stuck to his window two laps out of the last pit stop.

Anyway, back to road cycling.

How many of you are gonna go try Pidcock's little rear wheel burnout move from Ep 5 :D ?

Last edited:
TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Funny story, I was messing with my cousin and I bet him he couldn't beat my rear wheel skid length. So I went first and did this little skid. He says I can beat that! Does a monstrous slide, blows a tire and ends up in the ditch. So funny.. I guess he won eh?!? :roflmao:

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
The last season one with green monsters on it!

Get it quick

1686570892209.png

Sponsor

Staff online